Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I love a good makeover

You may or may not have noticed that this blog has been a little dead lately. I have been struggling for inspiration; therefore, making it difficult for me to keep this little project up. I also struggle with the question: does anyone even read this? (Other than my Mom of course - Hi Mom!). This blog started as an outlet for my need to write and explore some of my interests and share them with others who might have the same obsessions as me. I never wanted it to become a chore, so I took a little hiatus.


With that being said, lately, I've really wanted to get back into the blogging world. However, I really HATED how my blog looked. My friend Amber, whose blog After April is awesome, put it best when she said: "It's like your virtual home that people come into." So, thanks to her encouragement I'm back with a new look! It's still a work in progress, but it's a vast improvement on the old design. Be on the lookout for more regular posts. I promise I'll try my best not to be such a slacker!

xoxo,
JET

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! A shout out? For meeee? I feel so special; thank you, sweet friend! I LOVE what you have done with the place :) Seriously, it looks great-very nice choice in colors and fonts, a nice reflection of YOU. I can't wait to see what you have to say in the weeks to come and I hope you fall in love with blogging again.

    ReplyDelete