Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have a confession... I LOVE Valentine's Day! I know as a single girl, I should probably be sad and/or bitter on this day known by many as Single Awareness Day, but I think a day completely dedicated to Love is such a wonderful thought - especially knowing the history behind Valentine's Day (no it was not created by Hallmark!) I wasn't expecting anything on Valentine's Day this year, so I was pleasantly surprised when I received a very special card by one of my oldest and best friends, Amanda Jo Mims.




I feel so honored to be a part of her and Alex's big day! We have known each other for over 20 years! And I have recently had the chance to get to know Alex. I think they are a perfect couple, and I wish them all the happiness in the world! I'm so excited for 12.14.13!

Me and Jo cheering on the Rebs at the Compass bowl in Birmingham


And if you're wondering how I spent my Valentine's Day.... I was cheering on the Statesmen and Lady Statesmen basketball teams! It may sound like a #singlegirlprobs, but it was actually really fun. And I was surrounded by some great friends! I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day as well!
Until next time,
xoxo
JET

No comments:

Post a Comment